Customer Service Essentials for the Frontline
(inclusive of 7% GST)
This is an excellent foundation course for front line staff. It will teach you what customer service is, what customers expect and how to provide it to international standards.
Through role play and interactive exercises you will learn to develop a more positive, knowledgeable and professional attitude.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Take the stress out of handling difficult situations
- Enjoy your work more
- Represent your organisation better
You can expect to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of your customers
- Learn how to use body language and empathy
- Develop strategies for dealing with difficult customers
What is customer service?
- Why is customer service important?
- Who are your customers?
- The real cost of lost customers
Customer service cycle
- Turning prospects into advocates
- Exceeding customer expectations
- The SMILES customer service process
S- Set the stage
- Creating positive first impressions
M- Make a good start
- Building good rapport
- Accentuating the positive
- Making small talk
I- If I were you
- What would make me happy/unhappy?
- Understanding behavioural styles
L- Look, listen and learn
- Non verbal communication
- Active listening
E- Explore and agree
- Effective questioning
- Helping your customer decide
- Reassuring your customers
- Making them want to come back
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Service recovery
This course is for frontline customer service staff